Our school uniform consists of the following items:
- Navy blue blazer with school logo
- Plain white shirt
- School tie (available in house colours)
- Standard plain tailored grey trousers - no other colour/fashion styles are permitted, including skinny styles with additional belts/buttons
- Plain grey knee length skirt - not jersey material.
- Socks - Girls: natural or navy blue tights, plain white socks (with skirts), plain dark socks (with trousers)
- Socks - Boys: dark coloured plain socks
- Navy blue sweater with school logo (optional - only to be worn under blazer in cold weather)
- Plain black or grey belt (optional)
- Black leather/vinyl shoes (no trainers, boots, sling backs, stilettos, high heels, canvas shoes or plimsolls)
- Plain, dark coloured coat (optional)
- Plain black scarves may be worn to and from school during inclement weather only (optional)
A wristwatch and small plain, gold or silver ear studs (one in each ear maximum) may be worn. No other jewellery or piercings are acceptable. Jewellery must be removed or taped over for PE.
Girls may wear discreet make-up only in Years 10 and 11.
Hair must be of natural colour. Extreme styles and brightly dyed hair are not permitted. Hair must be no shorter than a Number 2 and if it falls on the collar or longer, it must be managed in such a way so as to be safe and tidy. Long hair must be tied back for PE.
Our PE Kit is the same for both boys and girls and consists of the following items:
- Plain navy shorts
- White polo shirt with logo
- Navy Rugby shirt
- Long navy hockey socks
- Short white socks
- Football boots
- Training shoes
- Shin pads
- Navy blue tracksuit bottoms
- Gum shield (optional)
- Hair tie/band (to tie back long hair)
Students are expected to have the following basic items of equipment with them for all of their lessons:
- Student Planner (provided by the school)
- Pens (black ink only)
- Pencils, eraser and sharpener
- Pencil case
- School bag
- Scientific calculator
- Earphones (IT lessons)
Textbooks and specialised equipment will be issued on loan. Students will be required to pay for any loss or damage to those items.
6 Piries Place
Tel: 01403 259620
27 Blakesfarm Road
Tel: 01403 262453