TMS / UPS
An additional salary enhancement may be available for a suitably experienced candidate
Required for January 2018
Tanbridge House School is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with specialist provision in ICT/Computing, Maths and Science. Following our Ofsted inspection in November 2012 we are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” school.
General areas of responsibility:
• The leadership and management of Key Stage 4 Business Studies
• Maximising student achievement through effective teaching, monitoring and implementation of intervention strategies
• Quality assurance
• Developing & co-ordinating Business Studies across the school and wider community
The successful candidate will have the vision to drive forward 21st century thinking across the school, enabling staff and students to harness the power of technology to aid learning. If you have an excellent teaching record across Key Stages 3 and 4 and would relish the opportunity of working with highly motivated pupils in a supportive and stimulating forward thinking environment, then Tanbridge House School would welcome your application.
Please see our How to Apply page for an application form. Please contact Mrs Duneclift at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01403 263628 extension 279 if you have any queries. Please note, CVs are not acceptable.
Please complete the standard application form and supporting statement (two sides A4 font 11-12) using the following headings:-
• Background and educational beliefs
• Current experience and evidence of suitability
• What you will do to ensure that our standards are always outstanding or better?
Closing date 10am Monday 9 October 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to a DBS enhanced certificate.