TMS / UPS
Required for September 2018
Tanbridge House School is an 11-16 mixed comprehensive school with specialist provision in ICT/Computing, Maths and Science. Following our Ofsted inspection in November 2012 we are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to work in an “Outstanding” school.
· Passionate about the teaching of English to young people?
· An industrious and well-motivated teacher?
· An enthusiastic team player with strong subject knowledge?
· Willing to innovate and be creative?
If you would relish the opportunity of working in a fully resourced purpose-made building with highly motivated pupils as part of a successful, supportive, stimulating department, then Tanbridge House School would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will also have the vision to drive forward 21st century thinking across the school, enabling staff and students to harness the power of technology to aid learning.Please see our How to Apply page for an application form. Please contact Mrs Duneclift at email@example.com or on 01403 263628 extension 279 if you have any queries. Please note, CVs are not acceptable.
Please complete the standard application form and supporting statement (two sides A4 font 11-12) using the following headings:-
· Background and educational beliefs
· Current experience and evidence of suitability
· What you will do to ensure that our standards are always outstanding or better?
Closing date 10am Friday 9 March 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.