Committees and Members
School Governors are volunteers that are democratically elected and represent all areas of the community. This means that the interests of students are at the heart of all that we do.
Governors are lead Governors for different areas in the school.
Helping forge better links with the school and increase understanding of their strategic roles and responsibilities as Governors.
Committee Structure and Meetings:
The full governing body meets four times a year, with additional meetings convened as necessary. Governing body business is also dealt with by their three main committees, as follows:
This committee considers at all matters relating to premises, buildings and finance, and school policies relating to these.
Teaching and Learning Committee:
This committee looks at all matters relating to the school curriculum, teaching and learning and school policies relating to these.
This committee considers student and staff support, welfare, wellbeing, and school policies relating to these.
- Pay & Performance
- Health and Safety Meeting
- Headteacher Performance
Committees report back to the termly full governing body meetings.
Details of our Committees and Members can be found in the PDF document below along with meeting dates for the forthcoming academic year.
- Attendance record of Tanbridge House School Governors 2022 2023
- Committees Members Roles Responsibilites 2023 2024
- Governer Commitee Membership 2022 2023
- Governing Body Roles Terms of Office 2023 2024
- Governor Meeting Dates 2023 2024
- Governor Responsibilities 2023 2024
- Tanbridge House School Code of Conduct 2023