Exams and Options
Exams & Assessment Manger: Mrs Shona Clough email@example.com
Assistant Exams Officer: Mrs Michelle Pickard firstname.lastname@example.org
Exam Results: August 2022
Exam results will be available at Tanbridge House School for Year 11 students on Thursday 25 August 2022, from 10am - 11am.
If students are unable to collect their results on the day they will need to provide a stamp in advance to Mrs Clough, Exams & Assessment Manager, so that the results can be posted home.
Results will be posted on the Thursday 25 August, as per exam regulations, so they should arrive on Friday 26 August or Saturday 27 August (depending on Royal Mail).
General Exam Information
We currently use the following exam boards at Tanbridge House School. If you click on the button it will take you to the student support page of each individual exam board.
The following documents contain general exam information.
Exam Board Regulations
The following documents contain important information for students about the rules and regulations that relate to exams.
- Exam Access Arrangements Policy
- GCSE results 2020
- GCSE results Aug 2021
- JCQ Information for Candidates Non examination assessments from 2021
- JCQ Information for Candidates On Screen Examinations from 2021
- JCQ Information for Candidates Privacy Notice from 2020
- JCQ Information for Candidates Social Media from 2020
- JCQ Information for Candidates Written Examinations from 2021
- JCQ Unauthorised Items Poster from 2021
- JCQ Warning to Candidates Poster from 2021
Year 8 Options Information
Further information about Year 8 Options for 2021/22 will be made available when the process starts again. In the meantime, you can view our 2020/21 Virtual Options Evening, to find out more about some of the subjects on offer at THS.
Year 9 Exam Information
Year 9 Exam Dates
|w/c 21 March 2022||Y9 Key Assessment Week|
The autolist folder EXAMS does not exist or has been moved.
Year 10 Exam Information
Year 10 Exam Dates
|10 - 21 January 2022||
Y10 Key Assessments (in lessons)
|6 - 17 June 2022
||Y10 - Option Key Assessments in lessons|
|27 June - 1 July 2022||Y10 Key Assessments (Core subjects)|
Year 11 Exam Information
- Exams 2022 Advance Information
- Form 14 Self Certification Form Updated form 26 04 22 England
- Revision Sessions 2022 Post Study Leave
- Year 11 2021 2022 Subject Information March 2022
Year 11 Exam Dates
|w/c 4 October 2021||Y11 Key Assessment Week 1|
|26 November - 3 December 2021||Y11 Key Assessment Week 2 (timetable added 12/11/2021)|
|w/c 7 March 2022||Y11 Key Assessment Week 3|
|w/c 17 May 2021||Y11 Key Assessment Week 4|
|prov 4 - 8 April 2022||Y11 MFL Orals|
|prov 25-29 April 2022||Y11 GCSE Art Exams|
|prov w/c 3 May 2022||Y11 MFL Orals|
|10 May - 29 June 2022||
GCSE Exams - all students must be available during this time to sit exams