Sports Awards Evening 2023
We were delighted to formally celebrate the many achievements of our sporting stars this July with our annual Sports Awards Evening.
Many awards were given out on the night to recognise the efforts and talents of our students, including Commitment Awards, Team of the Year, Recognition of Excellence and the Will Hallett Award, which recognises a fantastic sporting role model. Another of the most coveted awards of the night, Sports Personality of the Year, was voted for on the night by the audience members.
Winners on the night included:
- Tanbridge House Achievement Award: Megan Hulcoop
- PE Student of the Year: Jessica Gooch
- Captain of the Year: Luke York
- Team of the Year: Y9 Boys Football team
- Will Hallet Award: Ellie Chapman
- Sports Personality of the Year: Harry Pawsey
The evening was introduced by Lewis Hatchett, ex pro-cricketer turned Mindset & Mental Skills Coach who supports the development of confidence and resilience, coping with pressure, overcoming setback, anxiety and much more.
Well done to all of our sporting stars!