Our aims as a school reflect our ambition for continual progress and our passion for being the best school that we can be for our students, parents, staff and community links.
Our aims are:
- Ensure that every student is supported to maximise their academic potential and reach their "personal best"
- Enable every student at Tanbridge House School to become self motivated to develop respect of others and gain a real sense of self-worth within a caring and nurturing school environment
- Build strong links with parents/carers and our community to provide an outstanding educational experience for all learners in a co-educational environment
- Insist on excellent teaching to ensure progression and actively respond to individual needs, talents, skills and interests
- Promote enquiring minds, creativity and confidence
- Ensure provision of the best facilities in a comfortable, attractive and safe workplace
- Empower students at Tanbridge House School to develop essential skills for lifelong learning, vital for success in a fast changing and diverse society
- Aspire to be "Exceptional Every Day" through our core values of Care, Kindness and Achievement