Where can I find information about your Inset Days and term dates?

The latest information regarding term dates and Inset Days can be found on our Term Dates webpage. We often communicate key dates such as INSET days via SchoolComms and/or letters home as well.

What does the Tanbridge House School uniform consist of?

You will receive a full, up-to-date list of  our school uniform in your Welcome booklet which is given out during the Meet the Tutor evening. If you have any sepcific questions about uniform before then, please contact the school.

What after-school activities can my son/daughter take part in?

We run a wide range of extra-curricular clubs and activities which take place during break times and after school - please see our Extra-Curricular Activities webpage for full details.

When is your Open Evening?

Please check our Events page for details of our upcoming events, including Open Evening.

Can I visit the school before/after Open Evening?

School tours can be organised throughout October, following our Open Evening. Appointments can be booked at Open Evening or by telephoning 01403 755983 or emailing office@ths.uk.net

How do I apply for a place at Tanbridge House School?

Admissions are dealt with directly by the Local Education Authority (West Sussex County Council). We have provided some information about this process on our Admissions page. However, all enquiries should be directed to the West Sussex County Council Pupil Admissions Office. Call 0845 075 1007 or email admissions.north@westsussex.gov.uk.

I am moving to Horsham and would like to apply for a place in Year 8 - 11. How can I do this?

Admission enquiries and applications for school places outside the primary school transfer process should be directed in the first instance to the Local Education Authority (West Sussex County Council).  This includes queries regarding Appeals, Waiting Lists and Catchment Areas. We have provided some information about this process on our Admissions page.

How can I find information about your support for children with Special Educational Needs?

We believe all Tanbridge House School students should have access to a broad and balanced curriculum. We support and adhere to West Sussex policies on educational inclusion and make appropriate provision for all students who require Learning Support and those with Special Educational Needs.

If you would like any further information we recommend that you contact the school.

What are the school bus routes and timetables?

Information about buses can be found through West Sussex County Council. Bus passes are applied for through the County Transport Office (01243 753530) and sent to the school within the first few weeks of the Autumn Term.